Doctor insights on:
Trichophyton is one of the common types of fungus that can infect the skin, called a "dermatophyte". It can cause ringworm of the skin (such as athlete's foot or jock itch) or of the scalp. It is usually diagnosed with a scraping of the skin and can be treated with topical medications if on the skin, or oral medicines if involving ...Read more
My 4 year old daughter has type 1 diabetes, she started to get this rash 6 month ago that looks like ring worm but doctor said no cure for it.Any idea?
Antifungal med: Ringworm is a skin infection secondary to fungus. Medications such as Miconazole applied to the area as directed on the package should be successful. These medications, creams and lotions, are usually in the "foot" section of a pharmacy or grocery store. You should be certain of what you are treating and if it does not improve with treatment see your pcp. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I heard that ringworm is incurable is this true
- Is herpes incurable?
- Eye incurable
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Incurable brain cancer
- Pancreatic cancer incurable
- List of incurable stds symptoms
- Are gastric ulcers incurable?
- Talk to a dermatologist online