Doctor insights on:
Increased H Cg Levels
Is IT possible to still be pregnant after cramps/bleeding/opened cervical os? HCG level increased, and sac visible on ultrasound. Waiting for repeats.
My HCG levels were doubling every 48 hours; but during this week (week 5) the levels only increased 1point in 48 hours! What can this mean?
Zero : If you are woman and not pregnant, it is wha s testd n urinary pregnacty tests. Men or women with choriocarcinomas can have quite highlevels secretd by thei tumors, and hydatiform moles, teratomas and seminomas can have lower levels that need experts to interpert. I hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Hcg levels can vary significantly in different pregnancies at different times of preg. Extremly high levels can indicate other disease processes like gestational trophoplastc disease. The value needs to be weighed in view of the whole clinical picture. This would be best evaluated by a board certified obgyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of increased estrogen levels
- Increased levels of tsh
- Increased ammonia level
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Implanon and increased prolactin levels
- Increased igg levels
- Increased levels of alkaline phosphatase
- Causes of increased cholesterol levels
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online