Doctor insights on:
Increase In Wbc Means
Tested Negative past 11 weeks of unprotected sex with unknown woman.But from my CBC Test, WBC Left Shift and Increased RBC. What does that mean?
11.37 wbc, diff was normal, ESR 31, protein 8.5, trace hemo in urine, rbc&wbc/hpf normal, us showed mildly enlarged liver 19.6cm with increased echotexture suggestive of fatty infiltrate what all this mean?
White blood cell bands increased for the last 3 months. It was 8, then 10, now 12. I haven't had fever or infection. Could this mean cancer is back?
Not helpful: Don't draw any conclusions from this. Bands vary, mostly with how well the lab looks for them. Your papillary thyroid cancer will either not recur, or recur as itself -- another tiny lump -- or much less likely, in an unmistakable form as a rapidly-growing mass. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Varies: The commonest cause is infection, Some drugs may cause it. Leukemias are the most serious issue. You need to discuss it with your doctor as more investigation may be needed. ...Read more
Depends/infection,,,: it depends how high the WBC count is. In otherwise healthy adults, it likely means there's an infection the body's fighting. If it's very high, it could mean a leukemia or lymphoma, but there are other symptoms and readings that are present, like fatigue. As for your particular problem, more information would be needed to find out. A visit to your doctor for more tests and an exam would help. ...Read more
No diet to inc WBV: There is no diet that is know to increase white blood cells. Diets high in iron can increase red cells if they are low to iron deficiency. There really little difference between 3900 and 3500 cells, if you repeat you blood count every other day for a week you can see this variation. As long as your red cells and platelets are normal, then i would not be concerned about his. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to increase melanin production in skin?
- What vitamins are good to increase appetite in adults?
- How to increase melanin in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to increase grey matter in the brain?
- Does anyone know what it means to have ovalocytes in a blood smear?
- Can calcium supplement help in height increase?
- Does saffron with milk really increase the complexion of the baby in the womb?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free