Doctor insights on:
Incomplete Right Bundle Branch Block
Placebo, 10 mg: Incomplete rbbb is, in the majority of patients, normal variant caused by simple delay of the right bundle conduction relative to the left bundle's conduction. It is benign (safe), and no specific treatment is recommended or required. Certain other conditions can cause a right bundle branch block, but the treatment is generally focused on those conditions, and not the bundle block. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are 2 main branches of the heart's electrical system within the ventricles, the right bundle branch and the left bundle branch. Additionally, the left bundle branch has two sub-branches, the antero-superior fascicle and the posteroinferior fascicle. When one or more branches are disrupted, the resultant electrical abnormalities can be ...Read more
Mild condabrupt prob: The righty and left ventricles are induced to beat through electrochemical currents transmitted through the right and left bundle branches, respectively. Irbbb means part of the right bundle is not transmitting fully. It is a benign condition of no significant clinical consequence. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not much: It is a benign EKG finding related to a slight delay in the conduction system (like electrical wiring) of the heart. It is more common in those with an atrial septal defect (hole between left and right heart) but in general is benign, nothing to worry about. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Electrical slowing: The conduction of electricity in the lower chambers of the heart occurs through the left and right bundles. An incomplete right bundle branch block is an insignificant finding, representing a slight slowing in the electrical conduction as it passes through the right side of the heart. Please be aware that this has nothing to do with blockages in the arteries or heart attacks. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Normal variant: It's a normal variant. Not to worry. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is an incomplete right bundle branch block?
- What is an incomplete right bundle branch block in the heart?
- Treatment for incomplete right bundle branch block
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Incomplete left bundle branch block
- Incomplete right bundle branch block nonspecific t wave abnormality
- What does incomplete right bundle branch block indicate?
- What is the difference between incomplete and complete right bundle branch block?
- Talk to a cardiologist online