Doctor insights on:
Inability To Organize Oneself And School Work
Poor concentration : May result from many causes. Evaluation by a qualified mental health professional may help to identify cause(s) and develop specific interventions. Balance in life, good sleep and nutrition, stress and anxiety reduction, and exercise are helpful no matter what the cause. Best regards for relief soon. ...Read more
6y/0 has jra & starting to hurt when she writes and colors. She can't get into her rheumo for 2 wks. Any suggestions on how she can do school work?
Request Section 504: Your daughter is eligible for classroom modifications based on jra as an "other health impairment" under the american rehabilition act of 1973's section 504. Request it of her teacher so that your daughter can give oral reports if writing or keyboarding is too painful, or the length of assignments can be reduced & non-essential tasks like coloring can be deleted or deferred. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One way is too...: ... Fully engage in what you are doing. If you focus intensely on the task at hand, then extraneous sources of stress and longer term concerns will not affect you as much. Of course, you may need treatment (meds, counseling, spiritual inspiration) to fully overcome disabling stress, but the best first step is to compartmentalize your other challenges so you can deal with the task at hand. ...Read more
Due to school work and family problems, I sleep 6 hours during the night and 2 hours after school . Would that still be health ?
Multi-source stress: it is one thing to loose sleep trying to achieve good grades, but family problems together with the stress of school is problematic. Family problems may be more complicated than an upcoming test or project and may be more a factor in loosing sleep. Getting counseling to resolve these family issues may reduce your sleep difficulties and help you focus on your academic goals. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hydroxycut work and is it safe to take?
- How to loosen tight hamstring muscles and core muscles from work outs?
- How long does campral take to work and get rid of my habit?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- At work is it ok to take off high heels shoes and do ankle exercises at my desk
- How long will i have to be out of work or school after an egg retrieval?
- Abdomen swelling and inability to urinate
- What exercises can you do at home to work your deltoids and triceps?
- How long does it take tazorac and solodyn to work for acne?