Doctor insights on:
In Wich Day After Sex The Pregnancy Test Is True
Positive: If you got pregnant right after ovulation, which is day 14 if yours is a 28 day cycle, a blood test, b-hcg, will come out positive within a few days. A good urine pregnancy test will be positive within a few days of an expected missed period. The best time to do the test is usually the first morning urine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
AM I PREGNANT?: No. Unless you were pregnant from a previous encounter. ...Read more
How long do you have to wait after sexual intercourse for a home pregnancy test to read if you are pregnant or not?
Pregnancy testing: At least fourteen days.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm having constant headaches, am I prego?(on 2nd depo shot)Took a pregnancy test 2 weeks and 4 days after sexual intercourse & it came out negative.
6wks pregnant,pregnancy test+ve,postcoitus jelly like pinkish discharge noticed in toilet once but no cramps or uncomfortable feeling?
On bc pill had sex 16d ago.took pregnancy test biocard hCG on first day of missed period and it was negative. Is it true or take another?
Take another one.: Hcg may not be elevated enough . Take another one 4-5 days later. ...Read more
I would say yes.: If you performed the test correctly, and you have had no sexual activity more recently than 25 days, than yes, the result can be trusted. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause of ivf bleeding after positive pregnancy test?
- Is it safe to have sex the day after my period?
- What is the earliest you can take a pregnancy test after a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the result of pregnancy test blood in conception?
- How can i have sex that is safe for the baby in pregnancy?
- What is the result of pregnancy test quantitative hcg in conception?
- What is the result of pregnancy test quantitative hcg in ectopic pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free