Doctor insights on:
In How Does The Gingavites Go Away
Not likely: The lumpy appearance is due to tiny connective tissues bands that pull on the skin between irregular deposits of fat under the skin. To get rid of the appearance, you would have to cut all the bands, or make so many more that all the skin gets pulled down evenly. And then you would still have the issue of irregular fatty deposits. Sorry, no great solutions yet. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How fast does diphenhydramine tolerance go away?
- How does hpv go away on its own?
- How long does it take for hemorrhoids to go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take thrush to go away?
- How long does it take for heartburn to go away?
- How long does it take for anxiety to go away?
- How long does it take for piles to go away?
- How does gingivitis go away?