Doctor insights on:
Implantation Bleeding Small Clots
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Probably breakthru: 'implantation bleeding' is subtle and unpredictable, if it can be interpreted at all. Internet gossip over-emphasizes the idea of 'implantation bleeding.' ...Read more
Very doubtful: Bleeding with implantation is not the norm. When it does occur, there is usually a miniscule amount of blood (not clots). ...Read more
No: Implantation bleeding is more of an internet phenomenon than an actual real event. Although it can occur in is not very common. ...Read more
Not really: Politely, "implantation bleeding" is mostly an internet fad - 'real' implantation bleeding is sporadic and highly unpredictable, and doesn't happen at all in most cases. No, it's not like a period - bleeding that heavy is unlikely 'implantation, ' could be breakthrough or other reasons. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have blood clots with implantation bleeding?
- Can you have blood clots during implantation bleeding?
- Does implantation bleeding have blood clots?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- With implantation bleeding will you pass blood clots
- Implantation bleeding with twins heavy
- Implantation bleeding or period spotting
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy with clots?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free