Doctor insights on:
Implantation Bleeding One Day After Intercourse
No: But other bleeding can occur.Get a more detailed answer ›
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Near expected period: Implantation happens about 6 days after conception. In one study about 9% of women have 1 day of bleeding in the first 8 weeks of pregnancy. Just to be confusing, this tends to happen around the time you would have had a period. Some call this implantation bleeding. Remember, though, it is not very common. Only 9% or so. Best wishes! ...Read more
Implantation bleed: Implantation bleeding is much more common on the internet than in real life. It occurs rarely and exclusively in someone who is pregnant. The only way to know if someone had implantation bleeding or just irregular menstrual bleeding is to wait and see if you are pregnant. If your test is positive then this was implantation bleeding. If it is negative then it is just irregular menstrual bleeding. ...Read more
Possible: Implantation occurs about 10 days after conception, so implantation bleeding can occur any time after that and for several months as well. The placenta continues to develop throughout the pregnancy - so occasion spotting is usually not a problem - but if you are concerned you should see your doctor ...Read more
I'd ignore it: 'implantation bleeding' is subtle and unpredictable, if it can be interpreted at all. Iit is 99% internet nonsense. Implantation always happens 6-7 days after fertilization, so that's the only time you could see it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can implantation bleeding happen a day after intercourse?
- How long after intercourse implantation bleeding occur?
- Implantation bleeding day after conception
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Implantation bleeding 1 day before period
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy for one day?
- Implantation bleeding day after period due
- Implantation bleeding one week after missed period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free