Doctor insights on:
Implantation Bleeding How Much Blood Is Normal
Not that much.: Implantation bleeding is not the norm. When it does occur it is a tiny amount of blood. ...Read more
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Can implantation bleeding last for 4 days I had sex 8 days ago but had red blood 5 days after, I have been bleeding for 4 days but lighter than normal?
Usually less than nl: Menstruation happens because the part of the ovary having released an egg stops releasing progesterone. Pregnancy stops menstruation because the placenta release HCG and other hormones which stabilize the uterus like progesterone. If the ovary stops early or the placenta starts late, implantation bleeding may occur, usually less than a normal period, more like staining. ...Read more
Implantation: Bleeding doesn't occur that often. When it does occur it can be a tiny bit of brown d/c, a pink swirl in white d/c. The amount of blood is very small. ...Read more
Yes: The bleeding form implantation.Can vary from bright red to very dark brown or even black. The appearance of the blood is related to how quickly it comes out. Fresh blood is red, older blood gets progressively darker. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much blood is implantation bleeding?
- How much blood is there with implantation bleeding?
- How much is implantation bleeding how much blood is it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much blood should you expect from implantation bleeding?
- How much bleeding is normal in early pregnancy?
- Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy how much is normal
- How much menstrual bleeding is normal?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free