Doctor insights on:
Implantation After Fertilization
How come i hear different things about when hCG is produced? Is it produced after implantation (week after fertilization) or before implantation?
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
1. How long does it take for the fertilization process to complete?
2. How long does it take for implantation to complete?
Floating & growing.: The embryo floats down the fallopian tube and enters the uterus where it will implant itself in the uterine wall and establish a blood supply to the mother for further nourisment to continue its development. While floating through the fallopian tube, it has enough nourishment inherent in the egg to divide and grow. ...Read more
Does spotting sometimes occur during fertilization? Not implantation, but fertilization. Also, are bananas ok to eat during the tww?
Nothing: This simply doesn't happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long after fertilization does implantation happen? Had unprotected sex dec.14th & 15(ovualtion day)i have a little blood could it be implantation
6-7 days, but...: Implantation always happens 6-7 days after fertilization, 'implantation bleeding' is mostly a pop myth and usually doesn't happen. ...Read more
I'm trying to conceive and ovulated 1 or 2 days ago.today I started metronidazole gel. Does this gel affect implantation or any sperm that is already up there with the egg? Any worries with fertilization?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after fertilization is implantation?
- Implantation occurs how long after fertilization
- Implantation of fertilized ovum begins what day after conception
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after fertilization does implantation take place?
- Early signs of fertilization and implantation
- Signs and symptoms of fertilization and implantation
- Ovulation to fertilization implantation
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online