Doctor insights on:
Implanon Inserted Body
Under the skin: Implanon is a small Etonogestrel Implant placed just under the skin on the inner surface of the upper arm. It is usually placed placed in the non-dominant arm (ie, left arm if you are right-handed). Local anesthesic is used prior to insertion of the device with a needle. It is a quick and easy procedure and contraception lasts for 3 years. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long do I keepthe bandage on after i get implanon inserted? & do I take it off when i shower & put a new one?
See below: Let it fall off naturally.Get a more detailed answer ›
Minimal: This procedure requires a small stick and injection of a local anesthetic that does temporarily burn for a couple of seconds or so. After the anesthetic, the insertion of the Implanon device does not cause pain. This Implanon has now been replaced by the Nexplanon device. Check with your pcp/gyn . Fairly painless procedure and excellent birth control method for many. Reliable and safe. ...Read more
My implanon was inserted today and i noticed that when the nurse inserted it she made it slant a bit into a diagonal position. Is this ok?
I got the implanon inserted about a month ago, iv noticed lately that you can feel it at the surface and it is red where it was inserted, rejecting?
Is moodswings and depreddions side effects of inplabon cos I've been so emotional since I had my implanon inserted, I wasnt lke this before?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does it hurt when implanon is being inserted?
- How is an artificial heart valve inserted into the b body?
- Implantable implanon body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abdominal pain body ache
- Can the body absorb os cal?
- Organs on right side of body under rib cage
- Can i insert ejaculated sperm into vagina to get pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online