Doctor insights on:
$$$$: Implanon is a great product but expensive if you are paying cash. Insurance companies and medicaid usually cover it. Most cities have public health clinics and you may find a low cost or sliding scale option there. Cash price for the device plus insertion is prob in the $700-1000 range. ...Read more
Implant birth contrl: Implanon is birth control method manufactured by merck pharmaceuticals. It is a single rod implant that is inserted under the skin in the forearm. It is a Progesterone containing long acting contraceptive with a duration of action of 3 years. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends.: Implanon removal should be covered under insurance, but you might have a copay. If you're in a high deductible plan, call your doctor's office and ask. They usually give discounts for cash paying patients. You can also try a federally qualified health center or county clinic if you don't have insurance - and will usually remove for free or minimal charge. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could i return to work after implanon fitting
- Can you still get pregnant while using implanon?
- Implanon warnings and recalls
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after implanon can i get pregnant?
- Implanon after care
- Can birth control implanon cause infertility problams?
- Talk to a neurologist online