Doctor insights on:
Implanon Contraceptive Implant And Pregnant
I am considering having a fourth implanon contraceptive implant inserted and was wondering will this affect my fertility, I am 29 years old and would ?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes, but make sure: If you are experiencing troublesome side effects from the nexplanon, then you should consider removing it. Just make sure that the symptoms you are experiencing are due to the nexplanon, and should get better once it's removed. And make sure you will be able to have another effective method of birth control if you don't want to conceive. ...Read more
Hello, my neurologist gave me amitriptyline to take for migraines. I am on Nexplanon contraceptive implant, will it affect or interfere with it?
Amitriptyline: should not affect or interfere with your contraceptive implant. Make sure you always tell any of your physicians or other health care providers what medications you are taking, especially when a new medication is being prescribed. Then they will know what they can and can't prescribe and should let you know if there are any precautionary measures to be taken. ...Read more
Not: that I am aware of.Get a more detailed answer ›
What do you advise if I'm on the contraceptive implant but also taking erythromycin stearate could I be pregnant?
I've got the nexeplanon contraceptive implant yet im showing all the signs of been pregnant, could I be? I've had the implant in for 7 months
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How possible is it to get pregnant on the implant birthcontrol implanon?
- Can you get pregnant on the implanon implant?
- Implanon contraceptive implant stings bee
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hard and sore nipples not pregnant
- My stomach is swollen and hard i look like im pregnant but im not not on period
- Can you get pregnant with your tubes tied and burned?
- I am pregnant and my stool is very dark is that normal
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free