Doctor insights on:
Imp On Your Chest When You Sleep
I've been feeling discomfort in my upper left chest area. Tends to bother me more when laying down to try and sleep. What could it be?
Can you over stretch in your sleep? I have sharp pains in my chest unable to move sometimes in the mornings after hugging my bolster. Happens often.
Chest pains: Not likely direct cause. Recommend visit to your pcp for workup, to find out cause of chest pains. ...Read more
Talk to your dr: Having a weird feeling in your chest could be a sign of high blood pressure or heart problems, you should have this checked. If it is happening frequently its your body's way of telling you that there is something wrong. Listen to it. This symptom needs to be looked into. ...Read more
Ive got a feeling something stuck in middle chest eating ok all going down had for 2weeks no sick no pain sleep ok?
I'm 10 and I'm having chest pains and I can't figure out why it's hurting so bad this only happens at times when I'm going to sleep?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do you sleep on your left side when pregnant?
- Can sleeping on your side cause chest pain?
- What does it mean when you bleed when you pee but your not on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does ringworm look like when you first get it on your arm or leg?
- What does it mean when you pee blood and your not on your period?
- What it means when you pee blood and not on your period?
- What does it mean when you have bumps on your vagina?
- What does it mean when you have a wheezing in your chest when you sleep?