Doctor insights on:
Im Taking Decadron Will Cushings Stay Away After I Stop
Simple...: stop or reduce the dose of decadron (dexamethasone). unfortunately a lot of times that is not feasible. if your doctor feels you need to continue the current dose of Decadron (dexamethasone) then you can discuss other medications which are sometimes helpful in controlling hiccups (chlorpromazine, baclofen, etc). these medications are only a temporary measure until you can come off the decadron (dexamethasone). ...Read more
Im in 28 weeks , my sugar level is so high after decadron (dexamethasone) inj. Is it ok for my baby ?
No: You must keep your glucose controlled even if you have to have a steroid injection. You must report this to your obstetrician right away and if you need a steroid shot it should not be done without your OB MD knowing and a plan made on how to keep your blood sugar down and not allow it to rise in this setting. Call your MD TODAY to get and keep your blood sugar under control at all times. ...Read more
Croup: Croup is a viral infection caused by parainfluenza virus. There is no antibiotics for croup, but rather airway management. If croup is more severe, decadron (dexamethasone) either by injection or by mouth is the standard of care since it has lasting effects for generally 48-72 hours and no additional medication is needed. ...Read more
Is it okay to drink a small amount of alcohol while taking Decadron (dexamethasone) and Penicillin?
Decadron (dexamethasone): Dexamethazone.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- After taking the abortion pill can i eat right away
- Will the side effects go away after i stop danocrine
- How long does depo-provera stay in your system after you stop taking it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system after you stop taking?
- Zinc and dizziness
- Im going to stop taking my bc pills when can i expect to stop bleeding
- How can i stop taking zoloft im on 50mg have been using it for 9 months?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free