Doctor insights on:
Im Pregnant Can I Take Picot
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Better options: Theraflu contains a variety of pharmaceuticals like acetominophen, antihistamines, cough suppressants & decongestants that may reduce symptoms but do nothing to actually help you heal.These can have unpleasant side effects. It also has artificial colors/sweeteners/flavors & preservatives. I would not take it during the first trimester, but most docs feel it is ok later in pregnancy. See my comments. ...Read more
Please ask your OB: No adequate studies of the product done in pregnant women so if u were my pt i would say no and it can ruin your sense of smell zicam paid out of a lawsuit about this and please get in the habit of asking your OB about any meds to take while you are preg. ...Read more
Probably not: Mebendazole has shown activity damaging to the infant in pregnant rats at oral doses approximately equal to the human dose. The use of Mebendazole is not recommended in pregnant women. Since the course of treatment is so short you could refrain from sex or use contraceptives during that time and then resume trying to become pregnant. ...Read more
Nobody knows: it is category C meaning there are no studies ...Read more
I am in a lot of pain with my back. I have two bulging discs but i just found out i'm pregnant. Can i take ixprim?
Whatever that is!: Whatever that is do not take it until you consult your ob-gyn doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take picot if im pregnant?
- Can i take diet pills if im trying to get pregnant?
- Im pregnant and have a severe toothache what can i take
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take pepto bismol if im pregnant?
- Im 16 weeks pregnant how much tylenol can i take
- Im 7 months pregnant what can i take for allergies
- What medicine can i take for my sinus infection while im pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online