Doctor insights on:
Im Pregnant Can I Drink Espresso
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Coffee: It is usually safe to drink one cup of coffee a day as long as you do not drink any other caffeinated beverages. However, i would always recommend that you check with your own doctor in case you have any issues or complications with your pregnancy that the doctor would advise you to avoid caffeine. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your doctor: You have symptoms which could be serious and should see your physician. He/she will listen to you, do a physical examinarion, run some tests, and let you know what's going on. ...Read more
Unclear: Not sure exactly what breakfast drinks refers to. If you mean juice, coffee and other normal things people drink at breakfast then there are not restrictions. ...Read more
Drink other: Healthy liquids.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink coffee while im pregnant?
- I drink 6 shots of espresso
- Can i wax if im pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i windsurf if im pregnant?
- Can i drink alcohol if im taking antidepressants?
- Can i drink wine if im taking an antihistamine?
- Im 38 weeks pregnant can i masturbate
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online