Doctor insights on:
Im Not Intersted In Sex Like I Use To Be Is This Normal
Perhaps: Loss of interest in sex can be from many things: 1) conflicts with your lover, 2) depression, 3) anxiety, 4) low testosterone, 5) personal stresses such as financial or work-related. A good medical and mental health evaluation can help you understand what's going on. Hope this answer was helpful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
NO: This is not normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am sexually active& always use protection. I am due to start my period &sex suddenly uncomfortable. It feels like it is tighter. Is that normal?
Vaginal pain: I applaud you for consistently using birth control. Pain during intercourse is called dyspareunia. It may be due to spasms of the vaginal muscles. Another possible cause is PMS. PMS symptoms include contractions of the uterus (menstrual cramps) which may worsen during penetration. Also, be sure you have not left a tampon in during your last period. ...Read more
I use an implanon implant but im spotting bleeding during sex with my partner, and it's about 10day (just spot bleed )is this a normal side-effect?
Sex: I am uncomfortable with the word 'normal'. Is role playing and nasty language and rituals part of sexual life? Yes. The answer is that there are a billion different scenarios played out in the world of sex and sex activity. Some people do like to use domination and submission when they are sexual. But, the real story is that you do not have to participate in any activity that you makes you... ...Read more
No: Does it burn? Is it deeper? You may have a bladder infection causing tenderness, use an oil based lube, it's coming from either the bladder or vaginal skin ( mucosa) due to the lube. These are your 2 biggest issues if not a yeast infection or heavy vaginal discharge. Good luck, get seen if not improving. ...Read more
Depends: You mention conditions of painful sores and frequent urination that are not controlled with your current medication. Orgasm will bring muscle relaxation (including the sphincter muscle making leakage possible in your situation. Please let your physician know about any new incontinence (loss of urine) and be checked for a bladder infection. ...Read more
I had sex with a condom and it was rough intercourse , is it normal to feel sore after? And is it normal to use the restroom minutes after?
Yes and yes: You may have sore muscles after intercourse and you may have the urge to void after intercourse ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to gain 20kg weight in pregnancy when i was not heavy before?
- I use to have longer sex but its not like that what do i need to help me
- Im 28 female and i dont like to have sex im just not interested why
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My stomach is swollen and hard i look like im pregnant but im not not on period
- I keep having sharp stabbing like pains in my right armpit why is this happening
- I get this sharp pain in my chest when i take a deep breath is this normal
- I always feel rapid heartbeat when laying down to sleep is this normal
- I had a little bit of blue snot in my nose is this something to be worried about