Doctor insights on:
Im Losing Alot Of Eyelashes So How Do I Get Them To Grow Back Quickly
Latisse (bimatoprost): First consideration is do you have medical condition that is causing this such as hypothyroidism, or are you take medications which are causing a side effect. If there is no underlying cause pres ription Latisse (bimatoprost) can regrow thin eyelashes. Ssince it is prescription only you would be evaluated for the read on for the thinning eyelashes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I use the scissors to cut the end of my eyelashes because it always get in my eye.How lond doses it take for them to grow back?
Eyelash growth: This depends upon the type of loss. If cut, burned, or by chemo, or otherwise lost with preservation of the lash roots, then the lashes will grow back. If lost from lid destruction or severe disease like advanced eczema, then regrowth might be spotty or not at all. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually: When pulled out the lash root remains which is the living nest of cells that makes hair. It will continue to function and make a new eyelash unless there is underlying disease of the lid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im loosing alot of eyelashes what can i do to grow them back
- How long do eyelashes take to grow back cut them trimming bangs?
- Do eyelashes grow back if you pull them out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get out of breath so quickly?
- How do i lose weight quickly and safely?
- My acne is gone now im left with brown marks what can i do to get rid of them
- How do i get into ketosis quickly?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free