Doctor insights on:
Im An Exotic Dancer My Knees Are Popping When Sitting On Them
I have Achilles tendonitis and i'm a dancer and me knee keeps popping out and i'm in tears should I wear a knee brace and if so what kind?
Yes: Try an elastic type first. That will give you flexibility and allow you to dance with minimal restriction. ...Read more
I am competitive dancer and two days ago i suddenly had very painful aches and soreness in my right thigh above my knee. My knee is also popping. Help?
Nonspecific: Unfortunately this is a fairly nonspecific complaint, which could be caused by several possibilities such as cartilage injury/tear, ligament injury, arthritis, cyst, etc. You can try some stretches and anti-inflammatory meds, but see a physician if symptoms persist or are severe. ...Read more
Kneecap tracking.: It could be popping related to the tracking of the kneecap, or it could be a meniscal tear. You should see an orthopedic knee specialist, who can make an accurate diagnosis, and provide the correct treatment. ...Read more
No: It is normal unless it causes pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my stomach hurt when i'm sitting down?
- My knee makes a popping noise when i walk up stairs
- My knee is popping and hurting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my knee popping?
- Knee pain when sitting
- A popping sound in the knee when cycling
- I am a dancer and at random moments my knee bothers me why is that
- My knees burn when kneeling on them