Doctor insights on:
Im A Teen How Will Having Corns Mess Up My Health Later In Life
Foot discomfort: They won't "mess up your life" but they can cause foot discomfort depending on their size and position. They can certainly make wearing certain types of shoes uncomfortable. Diabetics, however, should have corns and callouses removed or trimmed to prevent further problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on situation: For some, pyelo is a one time infection that responds to treatment and the patient goes on with a regular life. For many, pyelo is one of the complications of other health issues, like spina bifida, renal tract abnormalities, systemic illness, etc. When part of other issues, it can be recurrent and eventually lead to kidney failure. If so, dialysis or transplant may be in the future. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Generally speaking, pvera dose not imapct a persons long term survival, ie when comparing a group of patients with pv to a group without, survial rates are the same. However, pv and other myeloproliferative disorders are uncommon in your age group and i would be skeptical of the diagnosis. ...Read more
Do not know: Without knowing whether it produced neurologic changes, whether it was unilateral or bilateral, whether other intracranial sinuses were also involved, what the underlying cause and the bacterial etiology it is difficult to predict long-term effects. ...Read more
Momentary: Unfortunately our society has developed with a terrible lack of discipline. Adolescents are spontaneous in the "heat" of the moment and act without any thought of the potential consequences. Like you, I am old fashioned and merely an unheard voice in the wilderness. ...Read more
Maybe: Depends on the age and the nature of the event. If child is too young to remember then doubtful they would appreciate health more as a teen. Many parents become overprotective a s result of such an event early on and that can lead to other issues later...The child may be more reckless as a teen. Big question with many possibilites. ...Read more
What is question?: You are free to go ahead and ask any question you would like, and not be judged. If you are desperate would be happy to try and help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im a teen how will having polycythemia vera mess up my health later in life
- How will having hirschsprung disease mess up my health later in life?
- How will having epidural abscess mess up my health later in life?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will having a hip replacement result in problems in my sexual life
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- I have a twitch in my thigh muscle for 3 days now how do i get rid of it
- How long will nicotine show up in a blood test?
- Talk to a pediatrician online