Doctor insights on:
Im A Teen How Will Having Corns Mess Up My Health Later In Life
Foot discomfort: They won't "mess up your life" but they can cause foot discomfort depending on their size and position. They can certainly make wearing certain types of shoes uncomfortable. Diabetics, however, should have corns and callouses removed or trimmed to prevent further problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Would a podiatrist be able to help get rid of corns on your toes? If so would health insurance pay for the service?
Depends on situation: For some, pyelo is a one time infection that responds to treatment and the patient goes on with a regular life. For many, pyelo is one of the complications of other health issues, like spina bifida, renal tract abnormalities, systemic illness, etc. When part of other issues, it can be recurrent and eventually lead to kidney failure. If so, dialysis or transplant may be in the future. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Generally speaking, pvera dose not imapct a persons long term survival, ie when comparing a group of patients with pv to a group without, survial rates are the same. However, pv and other myeloproliferative disorders are uncommon in your age group and i would be skeptical of the diagnosis. ...Read more
Do not know: Without knowing whether it produced neurologic changes, whether it was unilateral or bilateral, whether other intracranial sinuses were also involved, what the underlying cause and the bacterial etiology it is difficult to predict long-term effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im a teen how will having polycythemia vera mess up my health later in life
- How will having morbid obesity mess up my health later in life?
- How will having epidural abscess mess up my health later in life?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you think a drug overdose could have messed up my mind?
- My chest hurts when i cough and im having lots of flem come up what's the problem
- How should i manage my life now that i have an autoimmune disease?
- If im not having periods how do i know when my body is ready to make babies
- Talk to a pediatrician online