Doctor insights on:
Im A 19 Year Old Girl Is The There Any Way To Get Rid Of Shyness Around Guys
Yes: The big question is why are you shy and what kind of shyness? You may simply need some new skills in conversation and understanding "social cues" and body language. The best way is to talk with a counselor who can help you develop these skill sets. Magazines like glamour and cosmopolitan have offered info on this for years....Do not believe them! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 19 years old girl with black hair. But 2 years ago, I've seen few grey hair. I pluck those grey hair. How can I get rid of them permanently ?
Grey hair: Grey hair is genetically determined and you can not get rid of them you can pluck, dye, or live with them. ...Read more
Im 19yr old girl wid pcos my insulin levels r proper, periods r regular but i hv dark neck, under breasts n bikini line how do I get rid of dark region?
Hello I am a 19 year old guy and I am badly suffering from back acne . How can I get rid of it as fast as possible ?
Acne: See a dermatologist who can provide you with the proper treatment regimine. ...Read more
Practice: Shyness can be decreased or eliminated with practice. Sometimes counseling or therapy can ensure that one is practicing properly. What maintains shyness is avoidance, self-focused attention (self-consciousness) and an over-concern about others' opinions of us. It's helpful to let go and accept that what others think of us is really their business, not ours. Eliminate shyness and be free! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can I get rid from shyness and worrying?! im getting ciprelax 10 mg once a day but even im better than before I get worry of a lot of things.
May Not Be Needed: Shyness by itself is a normal personality trait and does not automatically require treatment. However, if shyness is part of a more severe picture, or if you are not able to do the things you really need to do, then it would be worthwhile to talk to a mental health professional. Medication may or may not be needed. If shyness is accompanied by a high level of anxiety, antianxiety meds might help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way to get rid of the smell from your fart or your burp?
- Is there any way to get rid of the moles on my face without using surgery?
- Is there a way to get rid of headaches around my eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to get rid of or reduce the appearance of tired eyes?
- Is there a way to get rid of glasses marks on my nose?
- Is there a fast way to get rid of chilblains?
- What is the best way to get rid of chest congestion in 10 month old baby?
- Talk to a pediatrician online