Doctor insights on:
Im 25 Weeks Pregnant How Many Months Am I
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Doctor can examine: If a woman at 25 weeks truly feels the urge to push, as if a baby might come out, she can call 911 for the ambulance to take her to the hospital. If it is just a mild sensation of fullness down low, and she can contact her ob-gyn doctor quickly, then she may not need to travel by ambulance. The doctor will ask about contractions or tightness, fluid from the vagina, and other symptoms. ...Read more
Im 25 weeks pregnant & my baby doesn't really move or kick to the loud music. He kicked maybe once or twice. More when I lay down is this normal?
NO: See your provider and check that out! ...Read more
Im 25 weeks pregnant, suffering severe pain on the right side under my rib cage. Tried everything but wont ease. Constant for over a week what is it?
Im 25 weeks pregnant. Some days i feel breathless, mainly when i stand still in the same spot for awhile, or even when im laid down. What could it be?
Can be normal: This can be a normal change in pregnancy and is fairly common in the third trimester as the gravies uterus leads to a decrease in the excursion of the diaphragm but it is very advisable to discuss it with your OB to be certain that there is not something else going on. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am 25 weeks pregnant how many months is that
- Im 36 weeks pregnant how many months am i
- Im 22 weeks pregnant how many months am i
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If im 18 weeks pregnant how many months am i
- Im 30 weeks pregnant how many months am i
- How many months am i if im 13 weeks pregnant?
- If im 28 weeks pregnant how many months am i
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online