Doctor insights on:
Im 25 Weeks Pregnant And I Crave Ice Is It Normal
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm 25 weeks pregnant and just finished a 9 hour drive my vulva is now swollen and sore. I've been placing ice on it. Is this normal? And are there any other remedies?
NO: See your provider and check that out! ...Read more
Im 25 weeks pregnant and feel pressure in my lower vagina its uncomfortable i was wondering is this normal?
Im currently 25 weeks pregnant and all I crave is to chew ice I heard that means im lacking iron is this true?
Im 25 weeks pregnant & my baby doesn't really move or kick to the loud music. He kicked maybe once or twice. More when I lay down is this normal?
I'm 25+ weeks pregnant and I keep having dreams that are violent on an off an others I don't understand why is this and is it normal ?
Seek therapy: It may be a mistake to try to find clues in the scant info - but if this is your 7th pregnancy and (hopefully) will be your 5th child - you've had some difficult related experiences. Along w/ making a strong bond w/ your OBGYN, I urge you to do so too w/ a peri-natal psychotherapist. Avoiding post-partum depression seems very worthy - you'll be a busy Mom. The dreams may be a call for help. Best! ...Read more
I am 25 weeks pregnant and still having morning sickness everyday is this normal? I'm getting scared.
Not uncommon: It is not uncommon to have morning sickness beyond the first trimester. It may also be associated with other conditions. Most commonly it is associated with your thyroid. See your OB and ask to be evaluated further for morning sickness. Make sure you don't have thyroid disease. ...Read more
Hi, I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I noticed little specks of blood in my urine when I went earlier. Is it normal? What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 8 weeks pregnant and alot cervical pressure and pain is it normal
- Im 17 weeks pregnant and 104 pounds ive only gained 2 pounds is this normal
- Is there anything i can take to relieve tmj pain and im also 13 weeks pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Im a week lateis it possible that i could be pregnant
- My stomach is swollen and hard i look like im pregnant but im not not on period
- I am pregnant and my stool is very dark is that normal
- Im 25 weeks pregnant and my vagina hurts
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online