Doctor insights on:
Im 22 And I Have Alot Of Joint Pain What Could Be The Cause
Many: Being 22 doesn't protect you from illness causing these symptoms. You could have serious causes of arthritis and need to be diagnosed. You need to see your pcp and or a specialist in arthritis (rheumatologist) and get and exam and testing. The causes are too numerous to discuss here. This could be simple or very complex in nature. Get seen. ...Read more
Im 22 and I have suddenly noticed increasing joint pain in my hips, knees and jaw all within a week...Almost to the point that i can't move.Whats wrong?
22 year old with joint pain, stomach pain, trouble reading, irregular bowel, and 2 positive urine protien tests.
Depends: Could be any number of causes. It is best to see your primary care for evaluation. ...Read more
While I was sitting both my feet we're going numb during this time i was having moderate joint pain what could have caused this?
Many things: Common things are common: it is possible you have osteoarthritis, which is wear-and-tear joint damage caused by 'mileage' and gravity, which causes joint pain and sometimes swelling. Common causes of chronic cough include allergic rhinitis (postnatal drip), smoking, asthma, or a medication side effect. Certain viruses can cause all three symptoms. If it lingers, see your physician for an exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could i be low in iron if im cold alot
- I'm pregnant and im having alot of discharge
- Having alot of discharge could i be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have lower right side back pain what could be causing this
- What could be the cause of sudden joint pain in the feet?
- Im having pain on my left side behind my ribs what could this be
- I have diarrhea alot almost every day what is the cause of that
- Talk to a adolescent medicine specialist online for free