Doctor insights on:
I I Have A Cut On Myvaginal Labia What Can I I Use To Ease The Pain
Hello , i'm a virgin and i have noticed itching and a cut down there and one of my labia is bigger and red than the other one .
Yeast Infection?: One of the more common causes of your symptoms is a yeast infection. It makes the area raw, swollen and red. It can also create cracks in the skin that are painful. You can treat it with yeast cream or an oral medication called Fluconazole. If you want to know for sure that is what it is, see your doctor. There are other possiblilities. Best wishes! ...Read more
Accidentally cut my labia minora shaving. Managed to stop bleeding but now in alot of internal pain & it won't heal. Weeping & white for 3 days?
Seek evaluation: I would call your gynecologist or family doctor for an evaluation as it sounds like you have an infection of the labia from the cut. Keep the area clean with a sitz bath for now and you can irrigate the outside with some hydrogen peroxide today, but I would call for that appointment yesterday. ...Read more
I accidentally cut my labia while shaving. The cut is half an inch long and not very deep; however, it does bleed some. I'm concerned about healing. ?
Deep cut: I would have a dermatologist see it for the size of the lesion, but if you can stand the pain, etc, good luck ! ...Read more
Yes you can: Yes you can apply neosporin without any problems. You can apply up to three times a day if you need to. ...Read more
Regular hygiene: Regular hygiene, avoid friction or tight clothing until healed. ...Read more
I opened my labia minora too much nd got a tiny cut on my labia minora just beneath clitoris hurt whn touched. Will sudocream help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i use to cure cut on the pinis?
- What can ii use on blister lips or rash due to alergic reaction?
- Can i use a sling to ease my bursitis pain in my elbow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to ease the vaginal and back pain while pregnant?
- What can i use to have a miscarriage?
- What to do if my hand thumb cut by thread can i use super glue?
- Back pain severe what can i do to ease it so bad cannot walk
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free