Doctor insights on:
Ige Levels Are Extremly High
Genetics: The tendency to make more ige in response to foreign substances that enter the body (aka allergens) is inherited. Allergies and parastic infections are the common reasons why people develop high ige levels. There are some rare disorders associated with increased risk of infections associated with very high levels of ige. A board-certified allergist can help sort this out for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Donating blood will not lower IgE levels. ...Read more
I m 25y student. Can you tell me steroids are safe for life time.... I take deflazcort 30mg daily in the morning due tuo high IgE level.. ?
My sons IgE level has been high for 3 years the highest it's been was 30, 000 which they found toxocara but its still 3, 100 is that a concern.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- High ige levels cancer
- What causes high levels of ige?
- Is high ige level related to cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What infections cause high ige levels?
- Can a high ige level in the blood be an indicator that i have cancer?
- Ige levels food allergy
- Ige levels allergies
- Talk to an allergist online for free