Doctor insights on:
If Your Tubes Come A Losse How Do It Feel When They Come A Losse
Aka oviduct, uterine tube, or salpinx. It is basically a small tube connecting between the ovary and the uterus. This tube carries the eggs from the ovary area to the unterus. This is the tube that is cut/tied-up/or burned in women having the tuboligation procedure for permanent birth control purpose. Have ...Read more
Never: They should not come untied although no method is ever 100% for life. ...Read more
In very rare: Cases.Get a more detailed answer ›
Imaging: To formaly diagnose blockages of the fallopian tubes, usually an imaging study known as a hysterosalpingogram is completed. This requires a special dye to be injected into uterus and tubes through the cervix while under x-ray imaging. There are other techniques but this is one of the most common. Best of luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do your stomach feel when your pregnant?
- Do tubes come untied?
- How long after tubes are tied do they naturally come untied?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you feel when your sugar is low?
- How do your stomach feel when you first get pregnant?
- How do you feel when your 5 weeks pregnant?
- How do you feel when your pregnant for 2 weeks?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free