Doctor insights on:
If You Pee Blood And Your Period Isnt Due What Does That Mean
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Hematuria: If you don't have a UTI with blood, you need to see a urologist. Hematuria (h) is a symptom, not a diagnosis. It could be coming from your kidney, your bladder. You need to have various tests to diagnose the cause. A renal ultrasound, an intravenous pyelogram and if these do not give you the cause, a cystoscopy where the urologist looks at your bladder is needed. ...Read more
What does it mean when your period comes three days late and day four you start spotting light pink then when you pee you see blood in the toilet?
Hematuria causes: If you have hematuria (h), rbc's in your urine, see a urologist to rule out a UTI at first. If there is no uti, you need urological studies such as a renal ultrasound, ivp, and possibly a cystoscopy to visualize your bladder. If there are no problems, you need to be evaluated by a nephrologist to make sure there is no glomerular disease of your kidneys causing you to have h. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you pee blood and your not on your period?
- What does it mean when you bleed blood and your not on your period?
- If you dont come on your period what does that mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you start your period early what does that mean
- What does it mean if you start your period early?
- What does it mean if you spot after your period?
- What does it mean if you only have your period for 2 days?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free