Doctor insights on:
If You Have Double Vision Should You Wear Contacts
No, but you can: Depending on the cause of double vision, contacts may help, or at the very least they will not make matters worse. Double vision caused by prescription problems will improve with either glasses or contacts. If the problem is caused by misalignment of the eyes rather than a prescription issue, contacts will not help, but glasses with prism could. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When I wear my contacts and I look at a light, I often see double vision in the light. Is this normal?
Reasons for slight double vision I'll see a persons head and then I also see an additional half I don't wear glasses and I do have cortical dysplasa?
See a doctor: You should see a doctor and let them check you. ...Read more
How common is double vision in limited circumstances? I am 70, male. I am nearsighted, w/ an astigmatic correction, and wear glasses. Sometimes, when I have been driving all day, mostly at night, i get double vision--it seems like my eyes both look forw
Can be: Binocular double vision typically indicates an eye alignment issue, which can be neurological (vascular, hemorrhagic event or mass), mechanical in terms of affecting the extraocular muscles motility, neurologic in terms of the nerve input to the muscles. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i see a doctor if i have double vision
- Is it okay to wear regular colored contacts when you have astigmatism?
- Can you wear ripped contacts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you wear contacts over contacts?
- Can you wear contacts with a stye?
- Can you wear contacts with chalazion?
- Is it bad to wear reading glasses a lot if you have good vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free