Doctor insights on:
If You Have Brown Discharge Does It Mean Your Pregnant
Hard to know: If a woman is having spotting at the time she normally gets a period, it is possible she is pregnant and that the bleeding is implantation bleeding. Check a pregnancy test to know. Usually we suspect pregnancy if a woman misses a period, and then has nausea or breast tenderness for instance. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
I'm 9w 5d pregnant 3 days before I had brown discharge at once, no pain and no crapm.. what it mean? What should I do now?
Observe: Dark discharge can sometimes indicate old blood, which can be normal and represent implantation bleeding. Bright red blood with cramping is more concerning for the possibility of miscarriage. ...Read more
What does it mean for someone being 6 and half month old pregnant having continuous white and brown discharge,can surgery save the baby?
See your OB: There is no evidence that the baby is in danger at this point. Discharge can mean many things from miscarriage to infection. See your OB to get examined, and get a accurate diagnosis. Hope this helps! ...Read more
If you have been having brown discharge with blood for 7 or more days to that mean you pregnant or it's something wrong ?
Normal: Brown discharge is just old blood working its way out and is normal. If it continues go get checked but likely all is fine. ...Read more
Im pregnant and close to the end and two times today i had light brown discharge, and monday night i had a trickle of clear liquid,what does this mean?
Get checked now: I would be evaluated ASAP as your water may have broken. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have a brown discharge while pregnant?
- What does it mean when you have a brown discharge and your pregnant?
- What does it mean if you have a light brown discharge while pregnant?
- What does it mean when your pregnant and you have light brown with discharge?
- Does it mean your pregnant if you have white discharge?
- If you have white cells in your vaginal discharge does it mean a std is present
- What does it mean if you have brown discharge?
- What does it mean if you have brown discharge and spoting?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free