Doctor insights on:
If You Have A Stillbirth Are You Automatically Referred To A Genetic Counselor
From a medical standpoint, "genetic" refers to the potential heritability of various medical conditions. While some conditions are inevitable (at some point in one's life) as a consequence of simple genetic heritability (eg huntington's disease), a large number of medical conditions (including all behaviorial health disorders) are the expressed final pathway of a ...Read more
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
2 years: Most gc programs are pretty difficult to get in to because they are small. You will actually take medical school classes like physiology but also intensive genetics courses. You will train with other gcs during internships. It is a rewarding occupation. ...Read more
Masters Degree: Genetic counselors go through 2 years of postgraduate studies to learn about genetic diseases and how to discuss them with affected patients and their families. They are very helpful and not very expensive. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stillbirth automatically genetic counselor
- Genetic counselors
- If you have a cold sore do you automatically have herpes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stillbirth fetal malformations and genetic disorders
- Is it wise to wait a year before trying again if you have a stillbirth?
- Do you automatically get chlamydia?
- Causes of a stillbirth
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free