Doctor insights on:
If You Have A Sebaceous Cyst What Would Your Doctor Do For It
Watch or excise: Depends on location, size and how troubling. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Doctor said i have a sebaceous cyst on the top right of my head. But I'm having headaches in my right temple and my right eye feels sore at times.
Minor Surgery: A non-infected sebaceous cyst is removed under local anesthesia through a small incision placed over the cyst. The cyst needs to be removed whole to prevent recurrence, so the incision is about the length of the cyst. The sooner it is removed, the smaller the incision. Infected cysts are lanced and can be excised after the infection has healed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably better: Your cyst was simply drained this time because it became infected and probably abscessed. This leaves a good portion of the capsule behind and the cyst will reform. It may become infected again so usually better to have removed completely once this infection resolves. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A friend of me has got a cyst under his left armpit since he was 4years.He asked a doctor&told him that its a Sebaceous cyst.Could this cause danger?
Recurring sebaceous cyst in earlobe. Why is my brother's doctor saying surgery to remove earlobe and not just the cyst and the sac of the cyst?
Ear Lobe Cyst: I don't know the specifics of this problem, the size of the cyst, nor what the ear lobe looks like. But if the size and shape of the ear lobe appears relatively normal, then it would seem appropriate to remove the cyst with preservation of as much of the ear lobe as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do you do if you find a little lump on your penis could it be a little cyst?
- What does it mean if you only have your period for 2 days?
- What if it feels like you have a heartbeat in your stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you have a cyst in your earlobe?
- What does it mean if you have a heartbeat in your stomach?
- What does it mean if you have a pinched nerve in your butt?
- What to do for a uti if you dont have insurance?
- Talk to a dermatologist online