Doctor insights on:
If You Have A Sebaceous Cyst What Would Your Doctor Do For It
Watch or excise: Depends on location, size and how troubling. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I have a sebaceous cyst on my waistline. Its not infected but how would I be able to get rid of it? My doctor recommended squeezing. Not good I think.
Doctor said i have a sebaceous cyst on the top right of my head. But I'm having headaches in my right temple and my right eye feels sore at times.
Probably better: Your cyst was simply drained this time because it became infected and probably abscessed. This leaves a good portion of the capsule behind and the cyst will reform. It may become infected again so usually better to have removed completely once this infection resolves. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Large cyst under armpit. Asked doc in person other day. Said it was sebaceous cyst. That one went away and a new, large one formed. Is it the same?
Probably.: Contact to your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
Minor Surgery: A non-infected sebaceous cyst is removed under local anesthesia through a small incision placed over the cyst. The cyst needs to be removed whole to prevent recurrence, so the incision is about the length of the cyst. The sooner it is removed, the smaller the incision. Infected cysts are lanced and can be excised after the infection has healed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor treats sebaceous cysts?
- What would cause you to have blood in your stool?
- What would you have if your taste buds get burned?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would you do if you found a maggot in your childs baby food?
- What to do if you have an ovarian cyst?
- What to do when you have an ovarian cyst?
- What to do if you think you have an ovarian cyst?
- Talk to a dermatologist online