Doctor insights on:
If You Had Hep A And Your Liver Is Enlarged From Drinking What Will Happen
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
My doctor told me I have chronic parenchymal liver disease. I don't have Hep A,B,C. I drink alcohol in moderation. Is this reversible?
Liver disease: The answer you have been given so far is incomplete. The dr. is telling you that you have liver disease, but not what the cause of the liver disease is. Just because you do not have viral hepatitis does not mean that you do not have liver disease. I would stop drinking alcohol completely for now, until you have answers. You need further testing by a gastroenterologist to sort this out. Good luck. ...Read more
2/21 AST was 41, ALT 92, on 3/11 my AST is 35, ALT 67, my liver is 10cm enlarged. Tests show neg for hep a, b, c. But I have ascetis. What could it be?
Diagnosed fatty liver, enlarged liver mid 80s due to hep a. Can't digest food, fatigued, panel ALT 81, asp 58, alk phos 169. What's going on?
How can one make the liver healthy and strong if I had hep a and my liver does not function well ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens when your liver is enlarged?
- What happens to your liver when you drink alcohol?
- What happens to your liver when you stop drinking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can your liver enlarge when you have drink after hepatitis?
- What happens to your body when you stop drinking?
- What happens to your body when you quit drinking?
- What happens to your body when you stop drinking alcohol?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free