Doctor insights on:
If You Get Your Period Can You Still Be Pregnant
If you get your period almost the same time every month and there is a couple of days difference when get your period can you get pregnant still?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Early pregnancy: Some people will have bleeding at the time of the missed period, though it is usually lighter than usual. This is implantation bleeding which can occur when the embryo is growing into the lining of the uterus. However it can also be a sign of a miscarriage. Getting a blood pregnancy test and repeating it in 3 days to make sure it is still rising will let you know if everything is ok. ...Read more
Small chance: Usually a normal period implies a lack of pregnancy. However there are always exceptions to every rule. There are cases of period-like bleeding during pregnancy which can delay the diagnosis. If your pregnancy test is positive and you are having bleeding, then you need to see a doctor asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It's possible: Up to 30% of women have bleeding at the time of their period when they're pregnant. This can be due to implantation bleeding. ...Read more
If u are preg: It is not your period.Get a more detailed answer ›
See below: You can't have your period while pregnant, but you can bleed while pregnant. Up to 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This is bleeding due to the baby attaching to the wall of the womb. The mother often mistates this for her period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If your period comes on late can you still be pregnant
- Can you be pregnant even if you get your period?
- Can you still get a period if your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If your period comes on can you still be pregnant
- Can you still be pregnant after you get your period?
- Can you still be pregnant if you have your period?
- Can you still get pregnant if your period is irregular?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free