Doctor insights on:
If You Get Headaches All The Time Is That A Sigh Of Anything
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Doctor i have been suffering from severe headache and eyes pain since long time. I thought that it might be because of weak eye sight. But my eye sigh?
Possible: depends on what you mean by weak eye sight. if you are struggling to read or drive due to blurry vision it may cause a severe headache but if your headache is unrelated to eye use then it is not caused by your weak eye sight. if you get corrective eye glasses and your headache goes away then the headache is due to your weak eye sight ...Read more
Get a workup.: If you are having frequent headaches, the most likely cause is your neck. Chronic condtions like sinus problems, muscle tension, spasms, allergies, can all contribute. Since most ha come out of extension of cervical issues, have your neck and head checked out. Treatments are plentiful for these triggers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
DIAGNOSIS NEEDED: All headaches are not the same. Possible causes are many and different. If an ordinary pain reliever doesn't take care of it you really should let your dr help sort this out. ...Read more
I get bad headaches a lot and aanurisums run in my family why would i get headaches all the time should I get checked?
Yes : Constant headaches are not normal, so definitely bring this up to your family doc, especially since you have family history. Good luck from. Nyc. ...Read more
Get headaches all the time i take aspirin to make it go away and even try to sleep it off still have a headache what could be wrong ?
Headache: You should talk to your doctor about them or see a neurologist, you may have migrainesor tension headaches, the causes are numerous and the treatment differs. ...Read more
I get headaches all the time behind my right eye, right side of temple and right bottom of head. So bad I am in bed all day. What is cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a good way to get your teenager to avoid drinking soda all of the time?
- What are the chances of getting a cold sore as an adult if you never get them?
- Is feeling hungry all the time a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i have a low temperature of 975 all the time?
- Can you get a melanoma in an area that is never exposed to the sun?
- What is the best way to get rid of a headache?
- Will i have to wear a knee brace all of the time if i have a knee arthroplasty
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free