Doctor insights on:
If You Are Taking Blood Thiners Can You Drink Alcohol
24 hours: 24 hoursGet a more detailed answer ›
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Im going to a party next monday but have a fasting blood test at 9:50 am the next day. Can i still go to the party and drink alcohol?
You may have to...: ...deal with the consequences (insurance, work, recommendation for further testing, medical uncertainty) if your next-day lab results prove abnormal. It's your decision whether to take that chance and enjoy alcohol at your party, or reduce the risk and enjoy a non-alcoholic beverage instead. ...Read more
Best not to: It may skew some results.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol while taking ativan?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking klonopin?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking zinnat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while taking aleve?
- Can you drink alcohol after taking antibiotics?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking flagyl?
- Can you drink alcohol when taking coumadin?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking letrozole?