Doctor insights on:
If You Are Allergic To Cranberries
Yes and no: Cranberry is not a common allergen, but in medicine, anything is possible. Allergy to one fruit does not necessarily mean an increased risk of allergy to any other fruits. However, it is not common for people in their 20s to develop new food allergies; you should discuss your symptoms with your primary care physician or your allergist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sounds like it: It sounds like you have an allergy. See an allergist for formal testing. ...Read more
I'm 33 year old female I drink a lot of soda and water too. I also drink cranberry juice from time to time. I'm also allergic to a lot of foods. Am I?
Well,: There is some science behind the claims that cranberries can protect against urinary tract infections, especially in women who are prone to getting utis. Yet the benefit for other groups of people isn't as clear. Plus, there are no real recommendations on how much cranberry juice you'd need to drink to get any protection against utis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cranberry allergic reaction
- Are dried cranberries good for you?
- How to treat an allergic reaction from cranberry juice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is diet cranberry juice good for you?
- If im allergic to red wine would cranberry juice have an effect on me
- Can cranberry juice make you lose weight?
- Can you take too much cranberry pills?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free