Doctor insights on:
If Undiagnosed Lung Cancer Patient How Long Will Survive
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
How long should a stage four lung cancer patient with metastasis to brain and liver expect to live?
Less than 1 year: There are a number of variables here, including what kind of lung cancer, gender, whether there is a single or small number of metastasis in the brain that can be treated by surgery or stereotactic radiosurgery, general health status and age. The average survival overall is about 8 months for stage 4 disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If a stage four lung cancer patient is spread to the bones, would having a bone marrow transplant increase the likelihood of survival?
Can you tell me which are the particles that a lung cancer patient emmit when he/she coughs or exhale?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can someone survive with undiagnosed lung cancer?
- How can a terminally ill cancer patient survive without eating for how long?
- How long lung cancer patient live?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you live with stage 4 lung cancer?
- How long can you live with lung cancer without treatment?
- Lung cancer spread to brain how long to live
- How long can you live with small cell lung cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free