Doctor insights on:
If Tube Is Blocked Where Does Egg Go
Pelvis: If eggs are not picked up by the tube, they are released in the pelvis where they survive for a few hours then the body resorbs them. This is harmless to the body. ...Read more
I have right tube blocked.had stimulated cycle two eggs on the right and one on the left. Can IUI work for me.
Yes, it can: a blocked tube reduces chances for a woman to become pregnant by maybe 20 %, not 50 %. And if in a stimulated cycle both ovaries show good follicles that is certainly a better scenario than having the follicles on the side of the blocked tube. But even so, there is a chance. ...Read more
3 failed ivf. Blocked tube. Reports ok. Age factor so donor egg. Et cancelled - poor lining. Suggested cryocautery before FET in same cycle?Is it ok?
Cervical cryo?: In the same cycle as an fet? That would not be acceptable in the United States is all i can say. Or are you asking about another form of cryo? ...Read more
Not fertilized?: An unfertilized egg, from my understanding, will last only for approximately 12-24 hours in a blocked fallopian tube before it decomposes. If the egg is fertilized, it may implant in the fallopian tube and create an ectopic pregnancy which is not sustainable for the mother or fetus and must be removed surgically. ...Read more
Nothing: The body resorbs them.Get a more detailed answer ›
Please tell me the symtoms of blocked fallopines tubes. i have small uterus & Ovaries. Ovaries doesn't produce eggs and having periods with novelon?
To the uterus!: After the sperm enters the egg and fertilization occurs, the fertilized egg moves down the fallopian tube into the uterus. It begins dividing from 1 into 2 then 4, then 8 cells, etc. After it arrives in the uterus, the cell cluster (called the morula) implants in the uterine wall. Its a pretty amazing journey! Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Where does your egg go if your tubes are blocked
- Where does the egg go if someone has blocked fallopian tubes
- If fallopian tubes removed where does the egg go
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where is sperm going if i have an intercourse after hysterectomy
- If an ovarian cyst ruptures where does fluid go
- What does it mean if your poop is yellow and runny?
- Is it possible to get pregnant if his penis does not enter my vagina?
- Where does the egg go if a tube is blocked