Doctor insights on:
If The Inside Of Your Vagina Is Swollen What Does That Mean
Several: Could be cyst, infection, or a bartholins gland. ...Read more
Vaginitis : You probably have a condition called vaginitis , which is an inflammation of the vagina associated wih swelling and pain.This can be due to infections like yeast, bacterial and viral or it can also be a reaction to the latex in the condom or lubricant. Some women have this reaction to some contraceptives. See your provider for a discussion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bartholin Cyst: It may be bartholin cyst.Bartholin gland is normally not palpable but when there is blockage of the bartholin duct, it swells up and forms as a cyst.If it gets infected it can form ointo an abscess and is painful.But barthlin cysts do sometime get better by itself and other time it has to be drained.I will suggest you check get it checked by your gynecologist. ...Read more
Irritation: There are tons of reasons why this may be happening. If you have an infection such as yeast, bacterial vaginosis, it's common to have some of the symptoms you are describing. If you have a vigorous (traumatic) intercourse, you may experience these issues. In case any devices were used, this may cause that, too. If you cannot identify any cause but have symptoms, you will need to be checked. ...Read more
- If the inside of your vagina is swollen could this mean your pregnant
- What does it mean when your vagina is swollen and it burns?
- Inside of your vagina swollen
- Does the inside of your vagina get swollen during pregnancy?
- What does it mean when your vagina stings?
- What does it mean if your ankle is swollen?
- What does it mean if your stomach is swollen?
- What does it mean when your neck is swollen?
- What does it mean if your gums are swollen?
- What does it mean when your glands are swollen?