Doctor insights on:
If Testicles Are Exposed To Bleach Will Infertility Follow
The testicles are the two oval male gonads, or reproductive glands, located in the scrotum. The seminiferous tubules of the testis are the site of spermatogenesis and its leydig cells secrete testosterone. The term testicles is synonymous with testes or gonads. The singular form is ...Read more
Possibly: Severe damage or highly stressful training certainly could cause fertility problems from stress or damage, but this is not common. Fertility problems would only follow severe stress like training for a major sporting event. Routine bike riding is not a problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Only if : Both removed.Get a more detailed answer ›
If only 1 testicle: ... Was injured, and the other 1 was fine, fertility should be ok. If both testicles were severely injured, that would have more serious implications for fertility. Minor testicular injuries, including the usual hits they may receive, should have no effect on fertility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: Though epididymitis 'could' result in scarring and blockage of the sperm passageway (and infertility) in the affected testicle, if there is a normal testicle on the other, unaffected side, that testicle will be able to produce enough sperm to maintain fertility in most instances. ...Read more
No, not necesarily: So if you had an operation for 1 undescended testis, then you should still have one normal testicle. If that is the case, then the normal testicle should still be fertile. The undescended one is often sterile. The best way to answer this question is to check with your surgeon and/or test your sperm count and functionality. ...Read more
If u have grade 1 varicocles and your semen analysis is ok and your testicle is also not shrinking then still there is a chance of infertility?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do if you are exposed to salmonella?
- Does iodine prevent liver damage if you are exposed to radiation?
- What happens if you are exposed to toxic fumes from the carpet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms if my tooth infection has spread to my brain?
- How to know if you will grow taller?
- What creams are safe to use on my testicles?
- Is it bad to shave the hairs off your belly if you are pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free