Doctor insights on:
If Pregnancy Test Is Negative Can You Still Be Pregnant
Pain in both overies and period is 3days late but pregnancy test is negative can I still be pregnant?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Have all pregnancy symptoms and period was 2 days late then it only lasted 2 days still have pregnancy symptoms but pregnancy test is negative?
See an OB GYN: Please do not diagnose yourself. Seek out a competent doctor to diagnose your condition and to ease your mind. Good luck and feel better... ...Read more
Hi i had last period on may 11th and i did the pregnancy test is negative. Is it still early. Thank you.
I am a week late on my period with still no signs of it, but my pregnancy test is negative. Any thoughts?
I have all symptoms of pregnancy, including 5 day late period but pregnancy test is negative could i still be pregnant?
Do a blood: Preg test at your obgyn so u know for sure if it is neg u are not preg. ...Read more
My urine pregnancy test is negative bt my periods are still 12days late still waiting for my periods..plz help me out m very tensed?
My periods are 14 days late but my LH level is 21.6 , pregnancy test is negative is there still any chance for pregnancy?Should i go for blood test?
Need more info: Are you obese? Do you have irregular cycles as polycystic ovary syndrome can also give higher lh levels. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you still be pregnant with a negative pregnancy test?
- Can you still be pregnant after a negative pregnancy test?
- Can you have negative pregnancy test and still be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still be pregnant if test is negative?
- Can you still be pregnant if the test is negative?
- Can you have a negative test and still be pregnant?
- Can you still be pregnant with a negative test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online