Doctor insights on:
If My Arthritis Starts Hurting Again In My Hands What Can I Do To Help It
Fell on left palm months ago. Wrist now hurts with rain and humidity. Onset arthritis? Any remedies to ease pain? Pain is heightened during rain
I have inflammatory arthritis. My finger gets locked open. I press on the join, palm side, and it pops then i can bend it. It hurts a lot. What's up?
Tendinitis: Or swelling that catches the tendon in the slings at the joint areas. ...Read more
Foggy memory painful joints and muscles.. Swollon feet and hands. Painful knee pain in both knees and feels tender?
Hypersensitive skin toes/feet burns/stings horrible. Cold toes seeing vascular. Not ms. Crp 10. Normal thyroid. Stiff/painful joints hands, feet not ra?
Fell on floor all weight went to my palm. 6 month later wrist is little swollen. Doc said take tylenol. Recom. Mri. I said no. Is this onset arthritis?
Trauma that: Results in persistent pain should be investigated. Standard x-ray views of hand and wrist are often helpful if the views just the possibility of a fracture or ligament injury then sometimes an MRI can add more information. While arthritis can occur or posttraumatic discomfort can occur typically someone 37 years old one thinks more about the inflammatory arthritis and someone who fell one thinks about an injury. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Red rashes on 30% body areas, blood clots under skin + finger arthritis + hyperpigmentation on palm, soles, knee + black nodules on legs. Causes?
Avoid overuse: Arthritis tends to be a degenerative problem closely associated with aging. Some people are genetically predisposed to develop arthritis at an earlier age. It tell my patients that some people are blessed with a higher mileage rating on their "treads". That said, i think one can do a lot to prevent arthritis by avoiding and limiting unnecessary stress to the hands--ie opening a lid to a jar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to help repair and alleviate pain from a damaged nerve in my hand?
- If my hdl is low what can i do to help bring it up
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are some good exercises i can do if i have broken my ankle to keep in shape?
- What can i do to help with the pain in my trigger points?
- What can do to get my period if i havent had in a year?
- I have been out of shape since having my baby what can i do to get back in it
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free