Doctor insights on:
If My 2 Year Old Has Teken Claritin What Can He Take For A Fever
Can my 8 year old take Claritin and ibuprofen together? Not sure if her runny nose is due to allergies, but she has a fever.
I gave my 2 year old son 5ml of children's Claritin 12 hours apart instead of 24 hours apart. Do i need to call his doctor? Is this a problem?
Call poison control: He should be ok. To be on the safe side, it would not hurt to call poison control. They often have very helpful information on accidental drug ingestions or overdoses. In adults, overdoses of Claritin can cause excess sleepiness, headache and a rapid heart rate. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Gave my 2 year old son Claritin at bedtime for an outbreak of hives. Wasn't that effective. Safe to try Benadryl tonight? He is also on daily flovent.
Not benadryl: Benadryl is an inferior antihistamine and sometimes makes children crazy/dopey. You neglect to mention DOSE. This is crucial. You give no clue about the nature of "hives" which makes a huge difference. Does he still have "hives"? Best see a dermatologist for diagnosis and therapeutic evaluation. There are several kinds of hives and various remedies. Meanwhile you can try 5 to 10mg cetirizine (Zyrt ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
2 year old was given Claritin at 10 pm and just gave them children Claritin again at 8 00 am should I we worried ?
I have a 2 year old boy and he is having congestion in his eyes . Can I give him Claritin d ? already giving him reg Claritin , singular and nasalnex
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My 2 year old has a terrible cough what can i give her that is over-the-counter
- What can a 2 year old take for a cough?
- What can a 2 year old take for diarrhea?
- What does it mean if my 2 year old has mucos in his poop?
- My seven year old has a headache and fever what should i give him
- My 7 year old has a fever of 390 c should i take her to the hospital
- My 2 year old has a rash on top of arms and around her genitals what is it
- What can i do my 7 month old has a cough and fever?
- Talk to a pediatrician online