Doctor insights on:
If My 2 Year Old Has Teken Claritin What Can He Take For A Fever
My kid is 2 years old,he is suffering hay fever,we gave him Loratadine. and from wiki,I found L.paracasei is useful for this disease. can Ibuy amazon ?
No: Do not self-treat your 2 year old. Discuss the options with your child's pediatrician instead. ...Read more
Can my 8 year old take Claritin and ibuprofen together? Not sure if her runny nose is due to allergies, but she has a fever.
Yes: The products will not interfere with one another.You might want to make sure the kids stomach settles with one before you give the other as sometimes the mixture of tastes will cause them to spit it out. ...Read more
Can i give my two year old the 10 mg loratadine pill cut in half. She doesn't like the 5mg syrup and spits it out every time. We have severe allergies?
Yes: The two do not interfere with one another. ...Read more
I gave my 2 year old son 5ml of children's Claritin 12 hours apart instead of 24 hours apart. Do i need to call his doctor? Is this a problem?
Call poison control: He should be ok. To be on the safe side, it would not hurt to call poison control. They often have very helpful information on accidental drug ingestions or overdoses. In adults, overdoses of Claritin can cause excess sleepiness, headache and a rapid heart rate. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Gave my 2 year old son Claritin at bedtime for an outbreak of hives. Wasn't that effective. Safe to try Benadryl tonight? He is also on daily flovent.
Not benadryl: Benadryl is an inferior antihistamine and sometimes makes children crazy/dopey. You neglect to mention DOSE. This is crucial. You give no clue about the nature of "hives" which makes a huge difference. Does he still have "hives"? Best see a dermatologist for diagnosis and therapeutic evaluation. There are several kinds of hives and various remedies. Meanwhile you can try 5 to 10mg cetirizine (Zyrt ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
2 year old was given Claritin at 10 pm and just gave them children Claritin again at 8 00 am should I we worried ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My 2 year old has a terrible cough what can i give her that is over-the-counter
- What can a 2 year old take for a cough?
- What can a 2 year old take for diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My seven year old has a headache and fever what should i give him
- My 7 year old has a fever of 390 c should i take her to the hospital
- My 2 year old has a rash on top of arms and around her genitals what is it
- What can i do my 7 month old has a cough and fever?
- Talk to a pediatrician online