Doctor insights on:
If I Was Lightly Bleeding After Intercourse What Does That Mean
Bleeding after intercourse is bleeding from the vagina when a woman is not menstruating and is often painless. The most common cause is bleeding from the cervix and can be accompanied by some vaginal infections which cause cervicitis (inflammation of the cervix). Other causes include polyps (small growths) on the cervix or abnormal growths in ...Read more
If you are : Regularly having this problem, you should consult with an ob/gyn. ...Read more
At the beginning of the month i bleed for 2 and a half weeks with no cramps and have bleeding after intercourse. What could be wrong?
Cervical trauma?: The bleeding is likely resulting from cervical trauma--i.E the tip of the penis hitting the cervice repeatedly during relation, especially your partner is long. This usually resolves spontaneously. Some cervical disease such as polyps, cervictis etc..Can increase bleeding risk with minimal trauma. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
No: Vaginal infection, chlamydia. Gonnorhea, polyps, are some possiblities. ...Read more
Need to be seen: If the bleeding is not coming from an obvious tear you should be seen fon an exam. If there is a tear you should use a lubricant to make entery easier. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your vagina burns after intercourse?
- What does it mean when my vagina is dry and burning after intercourse?
- What does bleeding after menopause mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does bleeding after your period mean?
- What does it mean if your bleeding after your period?
- Bleeding very lightly am i pregnant
- I recently started bleeding after intercourse is that normal
- What does it mean if i am bleeding during intercourse?