Doctor insights on:
If I Take The Emergency Contraceptive Or Morning After Pill
You can!: It should be taken within 72 hours of intercourse. ...Read more
Emergency contraception is the method a woman can use to avoid getting pregnant, after she has received sperm in her vagina. She takes the hormone pills, which are usually larger doses of hormones used in oral birth control pills, within a short time (days) after her sexual activity, ...Read more
Many advantages: Emergency contraception is a highly effective method to prevent unintended pregnancies. It can be used up to 5 days after an episode of unprotected intercourse i.e., contraceptive failure, sexual assault, exposure to a drug that can cause birth defects. Planb is acessible over-the-counter for women age 18 and older. ...Read more
After 72 hrs: You should not use the Plan B or other morning after methods after 72 hours. ...Read more
Yes: There may be slight differences from brand to brand but basically they are the same. ...Read more
Yes: In most circumstances these phrases are describing the same thing. ...Read more
See your doctor: Emergency contraception is an option to prevent unintended pregnancy. It is available through a pharmacy, and doesn't require a prescription if you are over 18 years old. If you take this medication and a pregnancy is not prevented, you should see your healthcare provider. Ec doesn't harm a developing pregnancy, but you will want to discuss all of your options for the pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can you take mercilon (birth control pill) as an emergency contraception (morning after pill)?
See specifics below: There are a number of options for emergency birth control including dedicated meds that are available over the counter, dedicated prescription medicine, and use of high dose regular birth control. For information of how to use regular bc as emergency bc, see http://www.Not-2-late.Com . If you need ec, you should consider using regular bc such as iuds and implants. The most effective and easy! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some advantages of the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill?
- How does the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill work in the body?
- When should you not use the emergency contraceptive or morning after pill
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take the morning after pill while breastfeeding?
- Is it best to take a bill if i in the morning or at night?
- What is the emergency contraceptive is it the same as a morning after pill?
- If i train in the gym in the morning do i eat before or after
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free