Doctor insights on:
If I Take Alot Of Vitimans Will It Affect My Birth Control
Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
I am taking the birth control Aubra. I also take many vitamins and was wondering if any of them could decrease the effectiveness of my birth control.
Yes, however: It's wise to take a quality multivitamin with contraceptives; they increase need for b6, folic acid, zinc ; other nutrients. See http://bit.Ly/1fm99af however, vitafusion is a poor-quality vitamin- it only has 30 mg of c when it's best to take at least 500 mg/day. It has synthetic e which is toxic. It totally lacks b1, b2, zinc, magnesium etc. See http://bit.Ly/18xyule ; http://bit.Ly/1b36cq0. ...Read more
Can take them: Most multivitamins do not interact with or contradict birth control tablets. However, in the unlikely event that your personal multivitamin contains st. John's wort, it could make your birth control pill less effective. Check the ingredients and see what's in there, and discuss with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will collagen affect my birth control
- Will ciprofloxacin affect my birth control
- Will prednisone affect my birth control
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What if i take my birth control within the hour?
- Can i take my birth control pill the day before surgery?
- How much vitiman d should i take?
- Does birth control affect my risk for anemia?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free