Doctor insights on:
If I Have Been Treated For Wpw Is It Safe To Ride A Roller Coaster
Yes: No reason that i can think of, however, knowing exactly what you were treated for would be better. So this is a general answer. ...Read more
Sternum broke: If cleared by your doctor, sure.Get a more detailed answer ›
Prob ok: Hi is likely ok. Double check with your surgeon though. ...Read more
Varies with: Speed and g forces of roller coaster, don't you think? Ask your surgeon for more specific answer, but i would give it at least 2 weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe scoliosis ride roller coasters
- Is it safe for people with scoliosis to ride roller coasters?
- I want to lose weight and ride roller coasters
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you have aortic valve stenosis can you ride roller coasters
- Ride roller coaster after pneumothorax years ago
- People heart stents ride roller coasters
- Can someone with svt ride roller coasters?
- Talk to a cardiologist online